Individuals in this course would learn how to:
- Maintain a professional work environment.
- Facilitate the defined process for effective management of hospital front desk tasks.
- Effectively guide and monitor concerned staff.
- Maintain the official records, paperwork, billing, basic management concepts & computer knowledge etc.
Skills you will learn:
- Communication skills (spoken & written).
- Interpersonal skills (dealing with wide range of personality types).
- Personality enhancement (overall positive transformation of the mindset).
- Customer relation/rapport building (understanding needs and providing appropriate solutions).
- Attention to details.
- Decision making skills.
- Graduation in any stream OR
- Service Professionals - Defense/Armed Forces Professionals.
- Individual should have a good level of physical fitness and healthy body with well-maintained hygiene circumstances.
- An ability to be a team leader with basic knowledge of using computer system including scanning, faxing & emailing.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have better career opportunities.
- Be able to work as a people manager in a structured way.
- Have a changed and positive perspective towards people.
- Put yourself in charge of your own career.
- Be able to invest in yourself.
- Be able to work aggressively towards your goals.
- Have great decision making ability.
- Be able to initiate, build and win conversations with people around.