Individuals in this course would learn how to:
- Track business metrics.
- Generate dashboards.
- Develop research protocols.
- Create analytical frameworks.
- Solutionize tough business problems across verticals.
- Explore data to find new business patterns and relationships.
- Apply quantitative techniques.
- Build statistical models.
Skills you will learn:
- How to handle large amount of data?
- Strong quantitative abilities to sort through different types of data.
- How to transform meaningless data into useful information?
- Client management skills (soft skills).
- Interpersonal skills (dealing with wide range of personality types).
- Personality enhancement (overall positive transformation of the mindset).
Eligibility criteria: Min: Bachelor's Degree in Statistics/ Science/Technology/Mathematics or any other course. Max: Master's Degree in Science/Technology/Statistics/Mathematics or any other course.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Get best business analytics job.
- Be able to drive better business decisions.
- Understand analytical tools.
- Be able to get industry’s best salary package.
- Have a robust and positive perspective towards business.
- Put yourself in charge of your own career.
- Have great decision making ability.