Individuals in this course would learn how to:
- Perform financial activities, whether simple or transactional in nature.
- Record the transactions timely & systematically.
- Do & maintain the financial reporting.
- Run analysis of financial transactions of a business.
- Update and maintain the financial database on day to day basis.
Skills you will learn:
- Analytical skills (eye for detail).
- Cognitive skills (logical thinking).
- Communication skills (spoken & written).
- Email writing skills (internal & external).
- Client management skills (internal & external).
- Interpersonal skills (deal with personnel at all levels of the organization).
Eligibility criteria: Min: Bachelor's Degree in commerce/ economics. Max: Master's Degree in Commerce/Accounts/Finance and/or / CA Inter/CA/ ICWA/MBA Tier.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Select from multiple career opportunities (public accountants, management accountants, auditors, investment and forensic accountants).
- Organize company’s financial records.
- Make certain that records and statements comply with the law.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date.
- Suggest ways to reduce overheads and increase revenues and profits.
- Provide auditing services.