Individuals in this course would learn how to:
- Deliver accredited training.
- Work effectively within the sector, organization, institute, etc.
- Enhance technical competency.
- Improvise professional practice.
- Deliver competency based training.
- Handle difficult trainees.
- Support & coach learners.
- Design & develop training content, curriculum, etc.
- Deliver effective presentations at all levels.
Skills you will learn:
- Analytical skills (eye for detail).
- Cognitive skills (logical thinking).
- Problem solving (dealing with operational related issues).
- Communication skills (spoken & written).
- Interpersonal skills (deal with personnel at all levels of the organization).
- Passion for developing and transforming others.
Eligibility criteria: Min: Year 10 or equivalent standard in literacy and numeracy.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Select from multiple career opportunities (process trainer, voice & accent trainer, behavioral trainer, freelancer, etc.)
- Identify skill gaps of the employees and train/re-train them.
- Create or revamp the process manuals/modules.
- Indoctrinate new or existing staff of the company.
- Drive a learning environment at the workplace.
- Help reduce skill gaps of the employees.
- Drive synergy at the workplace to maximize productivity, job satisfaction and retention.