Individuals in this course would learn how to:
- Obtain required information from the data entry operators.
- Plan for the schedule for the day.
- Allocate work to workers and ensure completion.
- Solve operational issues.
- Ensure smooth operations.
- Track the record timely & systematically.
- Do & maintain the work reporting.
- Update and maintain the database on day to day basis.
Skills you will learn:
- Analytical skills (eye for detail).
- Cognitive skills (logical thinking).
- Problem solving (dealing with operational related issues).
- Communication skills (spoken & written).
- Email writing skills (internal & external).
- Interpersonal skills (deal with personnel at all levels of the organization).
Eligibility criteria: Min: Diploma (Any, Engineering, Arts, Commerce). Max: Post-graduate Degree (Any, Engineering, Arts, Commerce).
At the end of the course, you will:
- Drive industry best practice.
- Compare option for equipment processes and practice.
- Understand the rational behind existing methods.
- Raise work place health and safety standards.
- Develop leaner more agile supply chains.
- Understand the financial impacts of employing different storage methods.