Individuals in this course would learn how to:
- Perform transnational activities (company policies, practices & procedures).
- Design and develop employee benefits schemes.
- Update and maintain employee database.
- Execute payroll, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Administer wage & salary of the employees.
- Manage day-to-day issues and queries of the office.
- Conduct department wise forums to address disputes & provide solutions.
Skills you will learn:
- Communication skills (spoken & written).
- Collaboration (work collaboratively in teams).
- Decision making skills (doing the right thing at the right time without ambiguity).
- Interpersonal skills (deal with personnel at all levels of the organization).
- Analysis of operations.
- Manpower planning and hiring candidates.
- Selection of candidates and training new employees.
- Performance evaluation of employees.
- Training and development of managers.
- Company data security, occupational safety, and health & peer relations.
Eligibility criteria: Min: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/General Management or graduate in any discipline. Max: Master's Degree in Human Resources/General Management.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have better career opportunities.
- Be able to help company with budget control.
- Be able to maintain and update process, policies & payroll of the company.
- Be able to identify the best resource for the company.
- Be able to drive employee satisfaction and retention.
- Be able to resolve conflicts at work.
- Be able to work in a structured way.
- Have a changed and positive perspective towards people.
- Have great problem solving & decision making ability.
- Be able to initiate, build and win conversations with people around.